Website GLOBAL HOME HEALTH CARE, INC.
We Help You Live Life in Full Bloom
GLOBAL HOME HEALTH CARE, INC.
QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL- REGISTERED NURSE
Summary of Duties: Assist in staff development and performance, to assure quality client care, and contribute to the, coordination and evaluation of care and services provided to Global Home Health Care clients. Ensure quality care that is consistent with agency and regulatory standards.
- Provide care as defined within the scope of the state’s nurse practice act.
- Perform and document initial evaluation/assessments and regularly reevaluate client services, care plans, and needs.
- Inform social workers, physicians and other personnel of changes in clients conditions and need
- Assess competency of PCA staff and ensure staff is assigned in a manner that promote quality, continuity, independent and safe living in client’s home
- Participates in educational activities and attends other staff meetings as appropriate
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Work with community emergency response organization and local public health departments as needed.
- Registered Nurse with current unencumbered licensure to practice professional nursing
- Comply with accepted professional standards of practice
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, staff and the community.
- Treat clients, staff and other public entities with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org